With the 2019 NFL Draft in the rearview, The Draft Network’s Trevor Sikkema (@TampaBayTre) returns to breakdown the Fantasy Football Fits of all the top prospects.
Between Sikkema’s knowledge on each player and their skillsets, and The Wolf’s insight on the coaching schemes, the two cover all the top fantasy impact players, including:
- Kyler Murray and his new weapons cabinet in the Arizona Air Raid
- Josh Jacobs’ workhorse upside, especially with Isaiah Crowell’s Achilles tear
- David Montgomery’s three-down potential… or if Tarik Cohen will keep him capped
- Miles Sanders and the chance he bucks Doug Pederson’s committee trends
- What Darrell Henderson signals for Todd Gurley, and just how valuable of a handcuff he could be
- DK Metcalf’s surprising fall, and his value with the Seahawks
- N’Keal Harry and the fantasy dreamboat situation he’s landed in with the Patriots
- Parris Campbell and why he’ll tear the field to shreds with the Colts
- Which Iowa TE will score more as a rookie: TJ Hockenson or Noah Fant?
- Sikkema’s favorite sleepers
Clearly, this episode is as loaded as they come. Hear Sikkema’s invaluable insight into the draft’s biggest names and follow his lead block to 2019 Fantasy Paydirt