Adam Schefter (yes, the real ESPN one) joined the Fantasy Fullback Dive to preview some of Training Camp’s most important Fantasy Football Storylines. We tapped into “the NFL’s most connected man” and his all-reaching access to get the latest on:
- Melvin Gordon’s holdout and how the backfield would unfold if he does miss time
- Todd Gurley’s knee, and Sean McVay’s feelings toward Darrell Henderson
- The Air Raid offense and his expectations for Kyler Murray & Kliff Kingsbury in Year One
- Tom Brady’s contract and if his first ever “contract year” will impact him in 2019
- If medically-cleared Jay Ajayi is getting any calls yet
Plus, we run Schefter through our “No-Huddle” offense to find out who he’d take No.1 overall, Fantasy’s Top-WR, the next big TE, and his favorite breakout candidates. Most importantly, we dig into Adam’s odd sleeping habits, and discover if he and the other ESPN Insiders ever make fantasy moves before they actually break the news.
Between the highest-possible intel, to some entertaining stories, Schefter’s interview was amazing, can’t miss audio.