Adam Schefter (yes, the real ESPN one) joined the Fantasy Fullback Dive to preview some of Training Camp’s most important Fantasy Football Storylines. We tapped into “the NFL’s most connected man” and his all-reaching access to get the latest on:
- Melvin Gordon’s holdout and how the backfield would unfold if he does miss time
- Todd Gurley’s knee, and Sean McVay’s feelings toward Darrell Henderson
- The Air Raid offense and his expectations for Kyler Murray & Kliff Kingsbury in Year One
- Tom Brady’s contract and if his first ever “contract year” will impact him in 2019
- If medically-cleared Jay Ajayi is getting any calls yet
Plus, we run Schefter through our “No-Huddle” offense to find out who he’d take No.1 overall, Fantasy’s Top-WR, the next big TE, and his favorite breakout candidates. Most importantly, we dig into Adam’s odd sleeping habits, and discover if he and the other ESPN Insiders ever make fantasy moves before they actually break the news.
Between the highest-possible intel, to some entertaining stories, Schefter’s interview was amazing, can’t miss audio.
Everyone loves a bargain, and no discount feels better than getting the right fantasy guy, at the right price, over your sheep leaguemates. Thus, The Wolf and Truth are here with the 10 Best Fantasy Football Bargains entering training camp. These are the guys we think will bring far more value than the price you’ll pay, helping your team dominate in 2019. Before, we cover the latest on Melvin Gordon’s holdout and Tyreek Hill’s status.
While loading up your 2019 Fantasy Football Bargain list, you’ll hear:
This is a jam-packed episode filled with all the names that’ll make you a genius come draft day, so don’t miss out!
The Roto Street Journal guys get together for the first fantasy round table of the season. They talk about Melvin Gordon, Aaron Jones, the Texans backfield (and some others), Kyler Murray and the Air Raid offense, and a lot more.
Three new Offensive Coordinators are going hugely under the radar because they’re on “unsexy” teams (DEN, BAL, DAL), but the Fantasy Football implications could be huge. Thus, The Wolf and Truth return to break down what new schemes Rich Scangarello, Kellen Moore, and Greg Roman will be bringing to the Broncos, Cowboys, and Ravens respectively. Plus, Tyreek Hill may only miss “a maximum of 4 games,” which is ENORMOUS for fantasy.
- What will the next “Shanahan” scheme look like, and what does it mean for Philip Lindsay and Noah Fant?
- How could Kellen Moore invigorate the Cowboys, especially Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott?
- What does Greg Roman and his run-heavy offense mean for Mark Ingram and Lamar Jackson?
- Plus first, we cover the recent Tyreek Hill suspension updates, and what a shorter absence means for his own value plus Patrick Mahomes, Sammy Watkins, and Mecole Hardman.
This is the type of content few others cover, so don’t miss the invaluable nuggets that could change your fantasy season.
Picking up the heat from Part 1 of our Bold Fantasy Football Predictions series, The Wolf and Sami are back to bring some Running Back and Tight End fire. We cover a ton, including a variety of coaching changes that could positively and negatively impact RBs, as well as potential breakout candidates at a usually barren Tight End position. In the process, we cover:
- Le’Veon Bell’s Outlook on the Jets, and why Sami is avoiding him
- Dalvin Cook’s 2,000 yard upside
- Our polarizing feelings towards Kerryon Johnson… leading to an epic Steak Dinner Side Bet between him versus Derrick Henry
- The RBs going beyond Round 10 that could be top-12 by season’s end, with an overview on handcuffing
- OJ Howard’s chances at breaking into the elusive Top-Three (Kelce, Ertz, Kittle)
- The Rookie who’ll buck the usual first-year TE struggles and dominate right away
- A bonus argument on Jimmy Graham
Running Backs are usually the difference between a title and shame, and an edge-gaining Tight End can often be the final push. Find out who The Wolf and Sami think you need to target and avoid in this jam-packed Bold Fantasy Football Predictions Part 2.
Hallelujah, Training Camp is on the horizon! To usher it in, The Wolf brings you his Bold 2019 Fantasy Football Predictions Predictions featuring Sami of the Draft Room Podcast (@DraftRoomPod).
Though we wanted to hit Bold Predictions for all positions, we only managed to squeeze in QBs and WRs for Part 1… partly because of our loaded analysis, but mainly because things got heated quick. These predictions range from guys we are All-In or All-Out on, with The Wolf and Sami sharing some feelings… and disagreeing on a bunch more. Whether building on one another’s points or debating furiously, we cover a range of topics including:
-Why both feel Kyler Murray has a limitless ceiling and is THE late-round QB to target
-Why Sami is out on Drew Brees and if The Wolf agrees
-What two QBs going outside the Top 20 could finish within the Top-10?
-Just how many yards does The Wolf expect Baker Mayfield to throw for?
-Will Stefon Diggs finally outscore Adam Thielen?
-Which WR going outside the Top 150 overall does The Wolf see as a Top-25 upside play?
-Which “Fantasy Darlings” is The Wolf completely out on, especially at their absurd prices?
-Wait… DeAndre Hopkins NOT a Top 4 WR? Can Sami really make this case?
This episode is completely loaded with information and entertainment, so don’t miss it!