Fantasy Football is a stock market (hence our “RSJ” name), and The Wolf and Truth are here to bring you the biggest Risers and Fallers from a wild 2019 Offseason. Find out the nominees for Offseason MVPs (Risers) and LVPs (Fallers), and who ultimately took home the hardware for gaining or losing the most fantasy value. Plus, we discuss Theo Riddick’s release and the huge fantasy implications this has for Kerryon Johnson.
In a jam-packed episode, you’ll hear:
- Why Carson Wentz, Josh Allen, and Jameis Winston all rose in fantasy… but couldn’t beat out who?
- Despite gaining tons of fantasy value, Dalvin Cook, Marlon Mack, Damien Williams and Devonta Freeman still didn’t rise as high as...?
- Chris Godwin, Odell Beckham, Dede Westbrook, and Marquez Valdes-Scantling all skyrocketed in the fantasy rankings, but not quite as high as which two WR Co-MVPs?
- Evan Engram and Vance McDonald’s fantasy outlooks improved dramatically this offseason, but not as much as...?
- Which two future HOF QBs are no longer quite as sexy in fantasy
- Who lost even more value than Derrius Guice and the 49ers RBs this offseason?
- Which WR fell harder than Golden Tate and Antonio Brown
- Which TE Breakout from 2018 is due for serious regression?
Find all these crucial answers out and more as Training Camps continue heating up!