Between my No.1 overall pick, arguably my favorite value-QB, and a potential No.1 WR, the Dallas Cowboys boast plenty of fantasy intrigue. This is especially true with new OC Kellen Moore taking over play-calling duties.
To understand what Moore’s addition means for Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott, Amari Cooper and all other potential fantasy products, we invite on SBNation’s Cowboys Insider RJ Ochoa. In this can’t-miss interview for fantasy and Cowboys fans alike, we cover:
- What innovations Kellen Moore could bring to the table as a first-time play-caller
- How Ezekiel Elliott could fare in this new offense… and why his stats may take a hit
- If Amari Cooper can finally stay consistent
- Why Dak Prescott will thrive under Moore and is fantasy’s top value QB right now
- What the newly-added Randall Cobb can add.. And if he’s a better fantasy option than Michael Gallup
- Season predictions for the Cowboys, and why we should approach 2019 with caution in addition to optimism
As always, Ochoa brings incredible Cowboys insight on some of fantasy’s most important pieces. Tune in now!