The Bucs have been brimming with offensive talent and fantasy football upside for years now… and new HC Bruce Arians might just be the man to unlock it all. Trevor Sikkema (TampaBayTre) of the Pewter Report joins The Wolf to break down all the must-know fantasy takeaways, including:
- What type of play-calling and scheme can we expect from Arians?
- Will he unlock Jameis Winston’s true ceiling?
- Where will the 229 vacated targets from Adam Humphries and DeSean Jackson go?
- Will Chris Godwin truly catch 100 balls, and is Mike Evans going to finally string together back-to-back dominant seasons?
- Just how huge of a stat line could OJ Howard have (seriously...bold)?
- And is Peyton Barber the most undervalued RB in fantasy… and possibly the league?
All this, and so many more scorching takes from Sikkema, make this a must-listen for all Bucs and Fantasy Fans.
*Note - this was recorded pre-draft, but with the Bucs spending only a sixth rounder on offensive talent, almost nothing has changed