The 49ers were among 2018’s most disappointing teams, yet they still boast plenty of fantasy football intrigue in 2019. To break down San Francisco’s fantasy products, we welcome on Grant Cohn (@GrantCohn), 49ers Insider for the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, for the third time. Per usual, his takes are bold and scorching, and could again benefit fantasy owners huge. These include:
- Coming off a torn-ACL, What will Jimmy Garoppolo bring to the table? Is he truly franchise material, and what can fantasy owners expect if he strings together 16 games?
- With new weaponry in Deebo Samuel and Jalen Hurd, how will targets shake out in San Francisco? Is Dante Pettis still as sexy of a sleeper, or could a rookie (or someone deeper) steal his spotlight?
- Is this backfield the true three-headed nightmare it appears to be? Which of Tevin Coleman, Jerick McKinnon, and Matt Breida make the best fantasy selection?
- Could George Kittle be even better in 2019? What major red flag should fantasy owners be sure to remember?
- Who is Rich Scangarello, and what will he be bringing to the Broncos as an OC?
- Will the 49ers rebound after their hideous season, and what can we expect for a record?
Cohn again brings the heat, and this 49ers Preview is must-listen material for fans of the team or fantasy.