After crafting some fire Bold Predictions before Training Camp began, Sami of The Draft Room Pod (@DraftRoomPod) returns to revisit and renew the flames. But first, he and The Wolf break down the recent news LeSean McCoy has been released. What does this mean for Devin Singletary, Frank Gore, and ideal McCoy landing spots to resurrect his value.
Then, he and The Wolf look back at their previous bold predictions, adding evidence that either confirms or changes the outlook. Hear their thoughts on Kyler Murray, Dalvin Cook, DeAndre Hopkins, Le’Veon Bell, Chris Godwin and so many more.
Then, the boys make 10 bold predictions -- 1 for each position, and a Hail Mary at the end. Find out their revamped Bold Takes, including:
- Sam Darnold Wentzian Sophomore potential
Deshaun Watson’s No.1 QB upside
- Matt Breida’s shot at 1200 yards and unseating Tevin Coleman
- Devin Singletary’s potential to be a Top-24 RB
- Tyler Lockett’s Top-7 WR Upside
- Mike Evans and Chris Godwin both finishing as WR1s
- Zach Ertz’s fall from the Top-Three, and who will join instead (hint: NOT OJ Howard)
- TJ Hockenson’s shot at a huge Rookie Year impact.
This is must-listen material on many under-the-radar players as you head into 2019 Drafts and the season. Tune in now!